09-01-2010, 09:53 AM   #74
SuitedPair
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: GMC 2500hd

Quote:
Originally Posted by elp_jc View Post
Good luck man. And glad you can keep us updated. Hey, do you get to recover attorney's fees if you win? Hope so.
yes, plus expenses/costs related to it. thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandro View Post
good luck!
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
pretty stupid on bmw's behalf ! less then 2k miles and they have the ballz to argue/deny the consumer on his freshly newly purchased M3 , the world is headed down the tubes and quality is going out the window !! Sad , very Sad ...
Less = more ( less for the quality and More in the company's pocket )
Make them take that heap of junk back period !!! you paid for a new car not a car for idiots at a dealer lacking tools to experiment on ..
Good luck
It took 2 weeks in the shop before they even knew what was wrong. Not the brightest mechanics over at Coggin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahmood07 View Post
If things don't work out we should all stand together and make a big deal out of it. Make a fuss in all BMW forums, and discourage people considering an new M3 from getting one. This is not how you treat a customer who just bought his new car. I hope BMW is listening!
Thanks, Mahmood. I'm not encouraging a lynch mob but so far I am on one other site. I'll post the entire details start to finish on every site I can find once the ordeal is over since my contact at BMWNA has been so rude to me lately despite my attempts to stay civil. I guess BMW thinks people don't use the internet for vehicle research before they buy?! Keywords are my best friends.
Appreciate 0