Thread: Meth injection?
View Single Post
      01-03-2009, 04:36 PM   #31
audi2bmw1
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 montego 135i/acura vigor

u wont have those issues if your using a current market tune...its when YOU tune and raise the boost and timing etc etc...since most of the tunes out now are made to be used without water/meth and still using the stock FMIC etc your fine...now if u have the active motorworks tune that allows you to change these variables and you raise the boost higher than the tune runs and u advance the timing etc you will NOT want to run out of the boost juice...BUT you guys are not remembering that were gonna use the stock winshield res for this...hence a nice warning light and sound that comes on in plenty of time to let u know your low on fluid....the only real danger is when your WOT and no juice is spraying...the windshield res hold quite a bit of fluid and i cant see you using that up in two days...this will vary on how much u drive and how often ur spraying..how big the nozzle is your injecting with etc etc....my stock res from the audi tt was about a gallon or so and would last me two weeks...now not everyday i would drive like crazy...the nice thing about the controller is you can set the boost dials too high and you wont inject...to put it simple your in control of when and how often u wanna spray...now for a track day when ur WOT a lot your gonna want to bring an extra gallon of boost juice with you in case u run out...other wise turn your boost settings way down..

about the HP...it all depends on the boost raised and timing...most gains average 20-30whp...my main reason i run water/meth is for the safty...with all the work i did to my audi TT and had a 93 oct ecu from APR...i went to change some settings like boost and timing...I DID NOT KEEP THEM THAT WAY...a lot depends on the tune if your running one....APR uses a great tune thats self adjusting..i didnt have to make any changes to my timing nor boost..and the water meth gave me pretty good gains...its hard to explain the feeling u get when injecting...u can def tell when your injecting and when your not...my car would feel as if it was twin charged (super and turbo charged) i would start injecting at 5psi and full spray at 14psi...water/meth is a great tool to counter heat and help protect the engine from detonation...

Devils own water/meth dealer-PM me for info
former car/ 2001 audi TT ~290bhp :w00t:
Appreciate 0