ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by csayad View Post
Hey everyone I’ve had my LCI F90 for roughly 2 months now. I’ve been thinking about throwing a piggyback on it like racechip or dinantronics. I came from a 23 xDrive G80 with racechip and that thing was quite fast but lacked from roll races. Does anyone have feedback on racechip with the F90 and what suggested map to run? I heard 5 is the best! Also does anyone brake boost when doing rolls? I also plan to do a intakes and secondary cat delete!
I’ve run RaceChip GTS Black since the break in service has been completed on two F90s (pre-LCI base for ~29k miles, and now, LCI Comp for ~17k miles).

I’ve always set it to Map 7 on both from day one and never changed it. I’ve gotten so used to it that the car feels anemic and boring without it. My assessment is that it’s always been bulletproof, and for me, entirely trouble free.

I remove the entire set up any time the car goes to the dealer for service. I used to remove it at my home before leaving, but I hated the way the car feels without it so much, that now I pull over a few blocks from the dealership to remove it so I don’t have to endure 30 minutes without it.

P.S. If you still have the RaceChip, I believe r33_RGSport can reprogram it for you to use on the F90. Don’t hold me to this as when he did reporamming for me it was F90 to F90 (because the programming is different for base to Comp, as was the case for me). Not 100% if it can be repgrogrammed from a G chassis to an F chassis car (and from a six cylinder to an eight). If you can’t, you can order it from him and won’t have to wait for it to be shipped to you from Germany.

I can’t speak to brake boost on rolls, I’ve never even launched the car once.