Thread: Exhaust option
View Single Post
      04-18-2024, 11:58 PM   #5
gaze2
Rep
Drives: E91 325i 6MT 2005 EU-spec

Quote:
Originally Posted by beingwalker1 View Post
Absolutely, a muffler delete combined with a vibrant ultraquiet resonator can indeed give your N52 328i a satisfying tone without sacrificing too much volume. This setup is popular among enthusiasts who want to enhance the exhaust note without going too extreme.

The muffler delete will amplify the engine's natural sound, providing a deeper and more aggressive tone, while the vibrant ultraquiet resonator will help in reducing any unwanted drone or raspiness, ensuring a smooth and refined exhaust note.

Regarding the catalytic converters, it's wise to proceed with caution. Deleting them can potentially improve flow and increase volume further, but it may also lead to legality issues depending on your local emissions regulations. Additionally, removing catalytic converters can have adverse effects on the environment.

If you're uncertain about deleting the cats, you can start with the muffler delete and resonator setup first to gauge the sound and see if it meets your preferences. It's always a good idea to consult with experienced enthusiasts or professionals to ensure the modifications align with your goals and local regulations.

Overall, the combination of a muffler delete and vibrant ultraquiet resonator should provide a nice balance of tone and volume for your N52 328i, giving you an enhanced driving experience without going overboard.

Thank you, ChatGPT
Appreciate 1
oVeRdOsE.2849.50