View Single Post
      04-11-2024, 06:17 AM   #7
Savoy2001
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 23 X5MC, 19 330I, 19 z06 vert

I watched all three. I’m so hungry for info on this new m5 it’s ridiculous. I don’t know why they are waiting so long for the official reveal. Jesus. wtf. I’m either going to order a new g90 or a 25 ct5 V BW. And I’m torn at the moment. M5 additional 900 lbs really has me on the fence. I don’t doubt this thing will be an animal power wise and from a straight line and launch like a beast but that extra weight in the handling department is going to be there no matter what they do suspension wise. You are going to feel it. I’m coming out of my 23 x5mc which I love but is an suv and weighs roughly what this new m5 will weight albeit with a slight lower center of gravity. I’m moving away from it even though is an amazing machine to a sedan platform specifically to get back to as more nimble lighter feeling everyday car since while cool I don’t need the extra space an suv affords. 5 passenger and a good size trunk is more than enough for me. So this added heft has me second guessing this thing. And I know. 100% without a doubt the black wing is an amazing car and amazing driving experience and definitely more sorted and suited for what I’m looking for. But I love bmw too and I love M cars and my current M is freaking awesome also so ugh. For reference a few years ago I had a Gen 3 cts v also which was absolutely an awesome car. Always a great experience every time I got behind the wheel so I know this current gen is even better. Plus I have a 19 manual convertible z06 with a ton of work done to it. So I’m super happy with and know the lt4 platform very well. Ahh bmw announce the car already. I need to see press previews. Lol
Appreciate 1