AM20 BMW
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 218i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBingoBalls View Post
At least you're out of Mercedes, I'm still in. I haven't seen so much recalls/issues in such a period of time and I've worked at both BMW and Audi before landing at Mercedes.

Mercedes has taken over the stigma of BMW in the 90's where they're good cars...if they work and you can get over the build/quality. I know we're on a BMW forum but BMW has really come a long way. If you can get over their controversial styling on some of the models, they really offer solid products across the entire line up and it's not that close.
Yes exactly, before I worked at Mercedes I wanted one for my next car as I’m on my second BMW and my parents had many BMW’s I grew up with so just wanted something new to me and different but my experience at Mercedes and what I saw I’m so put off by them that I can never look at them the same anymore.

It is a shame as they’re design are really nice and their interior are really nice too but I don’t think BMW designs are as bad or as ugly as people say but that’s all everyone personal taste because yes they’re do have controversial designs right now with their latest line up but they’re tend to grow on you over time and at least you can’t say they’re boring or look the same as other brands out there. Got my eye on the newly released X2 M35i for my next car.
Appreciate 0