View Single Post
      02-20-2024, 02:44 PM   #10
imap777
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Halim is a part of the Bootmod3 team. so when you say they get it from Halim, they are getting it from their tuner.

How are you determining who is the best tuner for each platform? Please explain to me how Wedge is the best tuner for the N54 (that's where MHD bought their maps from).

Bootmod3's team, including Halim, and Dzenno, the founder of bm3 and a known tuner for N54/N55 engines with custom maps for Cobb, create their own maps in-house.

MHD sources map from third-party tuners without directly associating with MHD's internal team. For example, MHD acquired N54 maps from Wedge and B58 maps from a different tuner, etc...

Describing them as software engineers rather than tuners isn't an insult (I'm a software engineer and very proud of it. I'm not a tuner, or fabricator, or a product designer); they themselves don't claim to be tuners since they don't make their own maps.

What we are discussing are simple facts. you are free to like the MHD software better, you are also free to like the third party MHD maps better or even their support. but to claim BM3 and MHD are the same is a bit of a stretch.
Lol this is funny. Do you have at least remote understanding how a modern ECU works, and what does it take to customize its software part, and that one needs to be tuner+ for that? Have you ever analyzed a FUNK doc to understand the logic?

If not, please do not misinform on specifics you have a very limited idea about.
Appreciate 0