View Single Post
      01-05-2024, 09:42 AM   #2
AHall
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 1993 Nissan 240sx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoF90 View Post
Hello to all F90 owners and prospective owners alike.

Midway through 2023 I have came down with the Bimmer Bug, having been an Acura enthusiasts for a few years now.

This happened after driving a few BMWs having worked for a dealership that always had a few used Bimmers in inventory. What sealed the deal was attending the M Town Tour at one of my local BMW dealerships in my area & driving a M3 Comp xDrive.

I have been lurking around here for the past few months now. After getting decimated yesterday evening by a 2021+ M5 Competition on my way home from work, I decided its time to register and join the forum and begin making plans to convert over.

I live in the DC Metro area and currently own a pretty sweet Acura TLX Type-S that I enjoy for the most part, but the sheer power & performance just can't live up to what BMW M offers. The AWD system is exhilarating on backroads. Funnily enough I had test drove and considered an M340i before getting my Type-S but fell in love with the looks of the Type-S

Moving on, I am looking to purchase an M5 by the end of this year or early next year. I'm giving myself a lot of time because I know this will be the biggest car purchase I will make so far and I am curious to see how the used M5 market will look like price wise after the new generation M5 is revealed/released.

I am looking for:[LIST][*]2020-2023[*]Competition Package[*]Executive [...]
Out of curiosity, why not consider an M3 instead of a M5?
Appreciate 0