Thread: New M235I
View Single Post
      12-08-2023, 04:51 AM   #18
DavidLee
Registered
Rep
Drives: corola

Hey mate, our hat color down here is named after Snapper Rocks in Australasia, a nod to our family holidays on the Gold Coast bordering NSW and Queensland. The beachy inspiration is pretty cool, right? Checked out the link for more insight: https://faroboardbags.com/collection...cts/fin-wallet

Totally feel you on the black grille preference. Looks way sleeker than the silver-spotted one we get with the M235i here. I went for the black in the 220i myself. Also, big shoutout for the matching black rear spoiler – really ties up the car's rear end nicely.

Curious about those door dampeners, though. How's the experience been?

Wrapping the spoiler is an interesting move; I'm new to that concept. Why go for it? I read your reason about BMW Europe not offering a black spoiler option, but is there more to it? Does it have any specific benefits, or is it more about the look?

And yeah, it's cool having a unique color and car combo here. I haven't spotted another 235 since I got mine, though there was a second-hand one for sale a few months back. Wonder how many are cruising around here. Cheers! 🚗✨
Appreciate 0