View Single Post
      08-22-2023, 05:12 PM   #12
RobotDoctor
Professional Nomad
Rep
Drives: 2019 440i F36 Sportline

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado.e9x View Post
As the title states, where are you guys? My best friend and I are moving there this fall. Not entirely sure where. We've outgrown our small mountain town, and I promise we're not libs here to infiltrate lol. I know natives aren't fond of everyone moving in; if it makes anyone feel any better, the majority of transplants in my area this year are from FL as well!

I'd love to get some background info, TIA

And here's our little convoy
Where do you live in Colorado? My wife and I moved from Fort Collins last summer to the northeast coast to Palm Coast. She is a native living all but 9 of her years in Colorado. I have lived 37 years of my life in Colorado so it will always hold a special place in our hearts. We absolutely love northeast Florida. No snow, lots of sun (as sunny as Colorado), thunderstorms in the summer and the occasional horizontal rain storms ( ). Florida is different in terms of geography and climate. My wife and I LOVE the Rocky Mountains but we also really LOVE the ocean and being close (2.5 miles as the Crow flies).

We traded one set of beauty for another and do not regret it! We certainly do not miss the snow!!!
Attached Images

Appreciate 6
RickFLM411002.50
nerdogray1345.00
mcsquared778.00
Tommy-G4508.50