View Single Post
      08-22-2023, 10:43 AM   #4
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

I'm the opposite. FL has grown to overcrowded for me (at least South FL) and we ended up getting a "vacation" home in a pretty rural area (compared to SFL) of NC. If I had it my way I would love to live in NC full time. That being said I haven't been through a full winter so I might be full of shit. I have lived in FL most of my life so I do like it and all my family is there so I don't see myself moving permanently anytime soon. Would definitely like to switch our FL house to something more rural with an acre or so, but not happening with these prices.

Anyways as other have said, depends on what you are looking for. More people and "action" you can do SFL from Miami up to like West Palm Beach. If you want less people go north past Port St Lucie or west out by 441. If you want old FL with a lot less people and not much "action" you can go to the pan handle or parts of central FL or the west coast north of Tampa. Basically if you avoid the major cities and SFL it's pretty chill.

Again just depends on what you are looking for. As for pissing off the locals... at least in SFL there's only like 12 of us so. Everyone else is from NY, NJ or Canada.
Appreciate 2
nerdogray1345.00