View Single Post
      07-16-2023, 10:49 PM   #6
jm490
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21' F90 M5c

Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
Dano was amazing quite honestly and I would feel very comfortable doing business with him based on my interactions so far. greentrbo95gst has also mentioned he was extremely satisfied with them and the wheel itself. What’s pictured is exactly what I want, just without the stripe.

The only reason I didn’t proceed was that I was intending to find an installer who would do that and shift paddles at the same time and got busy.

PMing you now RE: quoted price.
Okay awesome yeah I’ll probably contact them beginning of august after this crazy month for me.

Just a side note for installing the steering wheel and paddle shifters feel free to pm me your number and I can literally show
You have to do it over FaceTime or zoom in 15-20 minutes. It’s simple after you do it once. (If you just don’t like doing stuff like that that’s understandable but I wouldn’t feel right not offering and letting you pay a shop 200-300$ for something that could take you 30 min lol)

Thanks again for the price quote

Let me know if you decide to buy. I think I actually want the same exact one you are referencing that we both commented on the thread for. We can try to get a small discount ordering together. Never hurts to ask.

-James
Appreciate 1