View Single Post
      05-25-2023, 02:13 PM   #75
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
Barring mechanical failure/crash this will be another RB weekend.
Maybe but Monaco is probably the track where car performance is least of an influence compared to other tracks. And strategy can be really of influence too (ok thats a RB plus.... )
Getting pole is almost key and in that regard LEC has a good track record. Better than his racing results at least

On average considered all tracks together RB has the best chance of winning because they have the best car and arguably the best driver, but I think Monaco is the least sure shot.

And ALO might indeed be a bitch to pass once you're stuck behind him. He knows every trick in the book. At Miami he gave VER an easy pass because he knew that there was no way he could keep him behind him so he chose the scenario that he would loose the least time, but in Monaco every driver thinks: I can keep that guy behind me all race if I want to..
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 05-25-2023 at 02:19 PM..
Appreciate 2
M5Rick61921.50