ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by willyp View Post
Well done bro! I cant get it that low off the track, I guess I need to try harder or is the CS tune just that aggressive?
Thank you! Everything Sport+, D3, basically flooring it all the time and you’ll get there — I promise. Even (especially?) when done in a dense urban area like mine. I don’t have a CS, just a Comp; though I should note that I am running RaceChip GTS Black on Map 7 24/7, but I didn’t drive the car enough without it to conclusively determine if it’s a contributing factor. Im no engineer, but it’s obviously got a detrimental effect in that regard. The smiles per gallon situation though goes way up.

Getting 200 miles out of a full tank is difficult for me, especially with idle time. It come with the territory and I’m absolutely fine with it.

I’ll have to check when I’m in the car again, but my overall average the last time I checked a couple weeks ago was 9.2. Doing some highway driving may tick it up slightly and briefly into double digits, but not really if you’re just absolutely cooking it and carving traffic. I truly drive this car the way it was meant to be driven about 95% of the time.