View Single Post
      01-26-2023, 09:01 PM   #26
rwp248
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M6 2001 Chevy 2500 HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@RKautowerks View Post
Your warranty information is in your invoice, at the top and bottom. Take a look and tell me if i'm wrong.

The teflon is for your brand new injectors you decided to replace because you wanted to. Please read and understand the differences between a part that is lifetime, reusable, and a one time use. You ran the bill up $1600 by buying 8 injectors. All you needed was to replace the teflon seals and add the missing washers. $100 blown up into $1600. You chose to spend $1800 on fuel rails, this should have been $125. These are your decisions, so you get to pay for them.

Because you don't want to replace your fuel rail with another equivalent item, that is your business. But warranty is not the same as a new sale. You did not purchase a fuel rail from us, you didn't even purchase decouplers from us. So we're responsible for getting your car back to the condition it was when it showed up. If you have a problem with that, then you shouldn't have bought the engine either. The entire engine was rebuilt, that block is just as used as an eBay fuel rail would be. But you didn't have a problem spending $10k on that? We're not trying to get you a "used" injector when you bought a new injector. There is no difference between your $600 FCP fuel rail and the $100 eBay fuel rail. Both are the same parts and expected to be lifetime. You're entitled to put whatever you want on your car. But once again, I'm not going to cover expenses because you feel that's how it should be. I'm going to go based off standard industry warranty procedures.

So lets recap one last time.

- Your invoice states your warranty, twice. I have documentation showing all the days you have viewed your invoice.
- You never purchased decouplers from us.
- At this point you've thrown away 8 good injectors and want reimbursement.
- You've had to do the same job 2x because of your decisions.
- You were paid for what a warranty repair would cost to get the vehicle back to its same condition. This is documented.
- You have had another shop work on your car, also documented.
- Nobody is going to pay you for work another shop does twice because the failure happened twice.

Take care
-R
Recap of his lies

1) here's the invoice attached where does it say warranty or labor? all you have is a link. That is not enough for the scope of work done money involved you need a hard warranty signed statement. I can invoice you right now on Paypal with a link on it saying warranty.com can to "Never Gonna Let you go". more so your job is to run a smooth shop. instead your more going crazy over the fact that your shop took a shit. Seems to be like you are a keyboard warrior instead of a business owner.

2) Show me the phone calls or texts or email you sent me about this 250 offer to tow it to Dallas. Prove it.

you can justify this how you want Raza but the owner of the car would have allowed you to fix it if offered. you never did. It's not my business with holes getting poked in and it's your denial attitude that's brought out the old people you pissed off to flue this. You might like this negative pot stirring Raza but all it will do is bring you less business.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Invoice - 0901 (3).pdf (273.0 KB, 146 views)

Last edited by rwp248; 01-27-2023 at 12:23 AM..
Appreciate 1
Justao402.00