01-25-2023, 12:35 PM   #8
Jambo1
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C /// 2023 XDrive40i

Garage List
  [0.00]
This doesn't surprise me (will get to that shortly). Realizing that I have an LCI that can't be chip tuned locally, I embarked on researching our engine limitations specifically in case I could just have a safe piggyback.

The true wealth of engine limitation information comes from the video of Imran from Evolve and Mr. Vanos, both out of the U.K. Evolve's F90 was rebuilt by Raza who appeared to travel to the U.K. for this.

It's obvious the guy has a lot of talent and knowledge, but you can't even find RK Autowerk's address on their website or online. They're somewhere in Ft. Worth, TX. Recently they did some crazy good stuff with a Stage 3 build on a G80 M3 - he's arguably leading in this area, at least in the U.S.

If he doesn't like responding to emails or take calls, together with it being difficult to decipher location and specifics of service/product offerings, it says so much. Unfortunate, as he's sitting on a gold mine. Just do it right business wise, and not operate with a "not invented in here" syndrome when called out for mistakes, given the OP having proof of being jacked over.
Appreciate 0