View Single Post
      01-24-2023, 09:57 PM   #3
rwp248
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M6 2001 Chevy 2500 HD

I sent my car to RK autowerks to have an engine replaced. along with 8 new injectors and 8 new crush rings for those injectors.

I get the car back it starts leaking fuel from bank 1 so bad there is fuel on the plugs.

Leak 1

I contacted Mike at RK Autowerks, which Raza denies i did and i have the text and calls to prove it and I am told that just placing the rail and injectors might fix it as perhaps an oversight happened or the fuel rail was just old.

RK gave me 700 bucks for a BMW rail which was well over that not counting the labor.

Leak 2
Contacted RK again no response, my mechanic take the car back for a warranty repair ( see that someone who honors their work ) but before we could get a warranty on the fuel rail BMW had to diagnose the car as fire an issue for them i guess.

The tech from BMW link here https://api.mykaarma.com/video-walka...mage_and_video which should be up shortly shows the tech removing the injectors from 1 and 2 no problem and no crush rings.

I have NO contact from RK automotive from my email nore calls.

-Side note their new employee Ex Boost Logic employee calls me out of the blue why I shipped em a bad rail 2 bad injectors and 2 bad coils. I formed him that's what was agreed upon with me and mike. and that it had leaked for the 2nd time. I'm very unhappy and want to talk to Raza. I get told Raza doesn't like to talk on the phone or answer his emails. kinda hard to communicate without a 2nd party.

Leak 3
Bank 2 starts leaking and that's when I'm fed up and fix it myself. upon removal of the injectors, 4/4 did not have the crush washers.

Raza's final email to me was the reason most people don't go to shops to do business. that's why wrench on my own but with my primary job taking 60 hours a week i don't have much time.

basically, it said get bent you never talked to me which I did, and have the docs.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0