Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Huracan

Garage List
2015 Huracan  [0.00]
1991 325is  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derosnec View Post
I can't see that instagram post because you blocked me, thats why all this started remember?
Also I didn't even come at you for the white labeling but I cant stop other forum members from digging nor would if I could and frankly everything originates in Asia and I couldn't care less as long as it was of quality and went through a quality check, which given the damaged air filter I received and the countless messages from other people experiencing similar issues I don't imagine you have much quality control. I'm betting your quality checks consist of that WhatsApp chat where they sent you a picture of the filters in the box which is by no means enough of a QC for car parts on $55k engines.
I am sorry you didn't get a free filter after damaging yours (Not purposely). This wasn't about money. We have sold about 1000 kits. Instagram is one of our main accounts where you can find a lot customers and referrals. Do your research! You will see that we have excellent customer service. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. You also didn't leave me any choice but to block you after seeing you started this thread instead of resolving this issue with us.
Appreciate 0