View Single Post
      10-31-2022, 02:21 PM   #49
Derosnec
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M5, Supra GR, Macan GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 916_M5 View Post
I am here to stand up and vouch for PG. I have purchased my intakes, downpipes, and charge coolers from them. Additionally, I have gone through 3 sets of filters. (I like to change them more often at 5k mile intervals.)

Their customer support and response time has ALWAYS been top-notch and NEVER EVER one complaint about them. They are a great company to work with, just like any other situation don't be rude or demanding even if they might be in the wrong. We are all human, and we all make mistakes, and I can say PG is always willing to make it right!!!

For example, I ordered custom colored charge coolers from them 3 weeks ago. Before shipping, they sent me 3 different color samples before we chose the final color. They even colored the first set and showed me an imperfection on the paint and asked me if I wanted them like that or if I wanted them to redo them. I op-ed for a fresh set without the imperfection. 5 days later, these beautiful GOLD charge coolers showed up at my door.

I VOUCH FOR PG ALL DAY! THANK YOU PG FOR YOU SUPPORT!
Ain't that the craziest part of all of this? I would also like to change my filters frequently, meaning I would be a repeat customer, I was happy with the way they looked and sounded, so it begs the question of why they did this over what probably cost them $30 considering I would probably buy another set in a few months. Also begs the question how they would react about their more expensive products.
Appreciate 2