Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5 Competition

Garage List
2019 G63 AMG  [0.00]
2019 M5 Comp  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafichicago View Post
There's someone here trying to sell 20" bbs wheels stating clearly that they will not clear CCB brakes. That's how I came to that conclusion that there's size difference. I will tell you though that I have removed wheels couple of times. There is about 1/8th inch of the clearance between 20" 706M wheel barrel and caliper if not less so I don't see how 19s would clear that caliper. Maybe someone more knowledgeable would chime in to tell us 100%
Not sure,

I don't have CCB, I have steel, and 20" 789M wheels. But it appears you can spec an M5 with the standard 19"wheels and add the CCBs, with out having to change the wheels. I would think they would force you to choose a 20" option on bmwusa.com, if that was the case.

But like I said, i'm nearly positive the calipers are the exact same, just painted blue vs gold (with other options now for colors). And I haven't dug enough to see if the CCB option would require moving the calipers to fit the CCB rotors. IF they are the same calipers, and IF they mount in the same location, any wheel that fits over the steel will also fit over the CCB.
Appreciate 0