View Single Post
      07-06-2022, 05:28 PM   #12
M5 F90 (2018)
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325_bucks View Post
I'm nearly there with the mods that I want to do with my M5 Comp pre lci/lci crossover. I've fitted the M performance side skirts, rear diffuser, competition side vents and less aggressive carbon lip spoiler, and had the diffuser surround and mirror caps painted body colour as I prefer the way it looks on the non comp for those parts. I'm not going for an overly aggressive look, just subtle.

So I want to finish it off with a front splitter. I really don't like the pre lci OEM add on pieces, I want a full width real carbon 2x2 splitter that doesn't look OTT. Top choice is the RKP one but it's so expensive and may be on the slightly too aggressive side for me, but it's the best I've seen so far.

Can anyone recommend any others that a) fit perfectly b) real carbon to match the rest c) not too aggressive.

Cost isn't too much of a problem although I'd rather not pay the £1600 of the RKP one in the UK.

Thanks
AC Schnitzer UK have an option and then you also have the 3D Design which looks a bit like your last post. Like you say not that many around of good quality and i ended up going for the 3D Design.
Appreciate 0