No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
Just wanted to update you that I reached out to BavSound and they did immediately offer to send me another replacement underseat Ghost subwoofer kit under warranty!

EDIT — It seems as though I may have spoken too soon. After sending me an email telling me they were going to replace them, I just received another email telling me they think the failure rate is rather high and they have asked me to first send them the defective units for testing. I'll update this thread when I have more info.
haha....gotta love it. Dealer tried to do that to me when i put in a warranty claim on 2 of my BO speakers replaced trying to say it was odd that 2 would blow so it must be my fault (service manager, who no longer is employed there). I literally laughed at him and told him "nice try" as my wife drives the car and hates all things bass and "let me know when BMW NA approves the request"...which they did.
I would think it's in the dealer's interest to do warranty work and get paid from BMW for it. But screw that guy. I hate those sheistery SAs/SMs who try to use frequency as a measuring stick to whether a needed repair is illegitimate because you happened to need it more than once.

Maybe you guys shouldn't have given me a crappy/defective product and it wouldn't need multiple replacements.

Glad you were able to get is resolved eventually.