No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dweston View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ResIpsaLoquitur View Post
Congratulations on being at port! I tried to figure this by constructing a timeline of your previous posts, but I think I missed a few. How long did it end up taking you from "production begins" to the day your were at port? I think you started production April 30th and if you got to port today, about 22 days?!

That's pretty damn good right there! you'd undoubtedly be the most expeditious timeline of anyone else on here for those of you that started production at the same time!

Sorry to cross-request on the same post but perhaps zb2603 could chime in on this as well? I also tried to reconstruct his timeline but didn't figure it out at easily as yours. See you started production May 3rd ZB, but unsure where you're at now!

So happy for both of you!!!

Ruh oh - I don't remember exact dates either

I do know I placed the order April 1st

I called the Genius Line just now to ask some questions and he let me know it completed produciton May 13th.

It's been at the port since May 17th and awaiting carrier assignment. He said this could take a few weeks.

I don't have an individual color, just Marina Bay Blue and I do have some port installed options as well which could slow things down.
That still gives me a really good idea! Thank you so much! I think you're timing is one of the, if not the fastest, production time during these crazy times we're in.

I was speaking with my dealer regarding possibly add inch MPE at port and he thought it should only add a week to ten days for delivery, but at least it would any cause a delay at the factory. Frankly I don't know if we can trust anything they're saying given the climate, but in case that's of any help to you!

So happy for you again. Let's get you on a boat ASAP! Keep us posted.
dweston40.50