ResIpsaLoquitur
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by zb2603 View Post
ResIpsaLoquitur Haha its all good, I wanted to do it but was too lazy about it so its good that I actually put it together since it made me realize that if I was to get to the port as fast as dweston it would still put me at May 26th. So I'm more than likely to get on a ship in early to mid June.

Once it becomes Scheduled for Production you actually feel things moving. I was checking 2 times or so a week until production began and then its got worse progressively lol. Now that I'm trying to see when I will make it to the Port I check it every morning pst (end of day in Germany) and at midnight pst (start of day in Germany) and not in between since there is no point in doing so.

Really appreciate you checking in, can't wait to get our cars. I will update you once there is a movement. 🙌🏻
Ugh the wait is excruciating but that's still not too bad! That is so funny that you mention time difference…I've been checking it also based on the 6 hour difference between EST and Dingolfing time.

Any time brother, can't wait for you to receive it! So happy for you! Hoping to hear an update regarding ship soon!
dweston40.50