View Single Post
      04-13-2022, 02:39 PM   #29
br438
Infinite Boulder Roller
Rep
Drives: 2020 Ford Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
they told him an eta, 3hr 45 minutes. he just didnt like it. He didnt have an appointment since he had missed his appointment earlier in the day.

it took 50 minutes the next day, but he was upset they took other people before him without knowing if those people had appointments or not and just assumed the tire shop was out to get him and only him.
well... you get humor points - 'cause that's a dang funny Seinfeld moment... but you just might have a reading comprehension problem. It was a precious interpretation though.

I didn't miss the appointment. The appointment was made Monday morning and was always for Wednesday morning (this morning). When a meeting was scheduled that would preclude me from going to the Wed. appt - I went ahead and drove over to Discount Tire (Monday) to wait... to wait.... as a walk-in to get it done.

I could not wait 3hrs 45min. That's insane. I left, used leverage and moved my meeting - I HAD an appointment this morning - because of their busyness, I called to confirm my appt for this morning .... the appt they acknowledged on Monday... had magically dissappeared.

You must be fun at other people's parties and everybody's funerals.
Appreciate 1