Quote:
Originally Posted by GranitM5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEnthusiast29 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron1n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarEnthusiast29 View Post
I have a jb4 on my m5 CS and love it. I didn't go flash tune because I didn't want to instantly blow my warranty. The power difference is noticeable. The car feels that much faster and even more fun to drive now. And it's so cheap for the gains you get.
You can't go flash tune on your CS (right now, unless you wanted to send your ECUs to Russia), so there's that, too.
Yeah but people like DME would send it out and then flash it, so you can do a flash tune if you want. Like I said, I didn't want a blown warranty right now
So you'd rather wait and find out that you have no warranty after your engine blows?

You'll get caught either way. When you mod your car, you just pray that nothing fails. If it does, they will dig in and see.
That's not true, first a Jb4 can be removed. Second bmw does not bust balls for exhaust or intakes etc. a flash tune automatically voids your warranty where a piggy back does not always.
I was told by my local shop that some downpipes would bet about 20/30 whp but would throw a CEL
It will add that power
Problem is I don't want a CEL
I have catless secondary down pipes and it doesn't have any CEL issues and it definitely added performance and better sound! Definitely recommend
What kind and where did you get them installed ?
Appreciate 0