United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro* View Post
Can you please link to the exact part that the dealer is changing? Maybe see what it says on the work order exactly.

Few people msgd me with having exact same issue. I want to know what has failed for them, as it is not coding or wiring related. Thanks
its just the Driver Side outer tail light (63-21-8-493-813). The little strip worked but the main tail light would not flash for the turn signal. It would light up for breaking and normal tail light function though. This is the plug and play one too so coding/wiring shouldn't have an effect. I am curious if others with this issue were getting a cluster message or just the rapid blinker when activated.

Part was overnighted, replaced and works. Glad i got from dealer as well especially considering the price was similar. Worst case scenario its like $300 if you had to foot the bill yourself. I still had a turn signal so i would have been fine waiting for a new one to show up. But it was nice being overnighted for free and being handled as part of my oil change which always take 1-2 days at my local dealership as my SA waits to have only 2 mechanics work on my car when it comes in...so he says. haha
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0