View Single Post
      03-26-2022, 05:05 AM   #74
micvite
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda RX8

Quote:
Originally Posted by zb2603 View Post
I'm sure people have asked this 1000s of times before on this forum but I couldn't find it so wanted to ask you micvite since you are more familiar with the process more than the "genius"s lol.

I called the 800 about 3 weeks ago they told me I was build week 20 and the guy told me that build week 20 means completion of the build not beginning.

Today I called again to see if there were any disruptions with M5 production since I heard from someone that they halted M340s. And the genius today told me that currently he doesn't see delays and that it will go into production in week 20.

So week 20 means beginning of production or completion? If it is the beginning then when would the completion be?
If its build week 20 as listed on the spec sheet it's going to be done week 20. Now he could've just meant it's going to actually start production week 20 (which would mean it ends week 20 as well since they blast through all the stages in like 3-5 days lol) now if he means the "production begins" stage is set for week 20 that would mean you're looking at week 21-23 for completion. Basically from when it goes to the next step from production begins you're looking at like 3-4 days before it says quality check lol
Appreciate 1
zb26031055.50