Flying05
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyDDD0919 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying05 View Post
Not necessarily true. When I sign to agree to buy a car at the given price, I can still back out one way or another. It's just saying that you agree to the given price, but there other factors that can prevent the purchase. For example, your credit sucks and you get a bad Interest rate, you can easily walk away if you don't agree. Or maybe you don't qualify after the credit check period. There are plenty of ways for the customer to walk away, but when a dealer agrees on the price and you have it signed in hand, I find it hard for them to get away from that and out if the 20 some odd cars I've purchased, that never happened. As I mentioned, the signed agreement is the agreed upon price, not a gun to your head where you can't get out of the deal.
Yeah. So I just added something to my new build and the CA is going to send me an updated agreement just to show all the options I checked for. So I will have another agreement updated with agreed option and the new price.

I trust the dealership so the previous one I signed without the price is okay as we both agreed that this would be sale on MSRP. Of course we would still chat about future incentive between the now and when the car actually goes into production.
Sounds good. I'm sure you'll be fine and sounds like you are staying on top of it.