View Single Post
      03-06-2022, 08:35 AM   #27
Moserkm
Moserkm
Rep
Drives: ‘22 BMW X7, '22 M5C, '21 Ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by zb2603 View Post
Lucky you dude, even if its not guaranteed its still cool that he can at least try to do it for you. My dad recently got a MY22 540i and it has Harman Kardon speakers on it and honestly its not as bad as people make it sound it to be. If I could get B&W I would definitely go for it, but regardless its not a deal breaker for me like it is for some people so either way you should be good.

What's your build week? And did you SA tell you anything in regards to the factory shut downs?
They told me it was the second week of March but with the impending shutdown this week, who knows. I’m still at status 111. I asked if they had any news on it and he said he’d find out for me. That was Friday and didn’t hear anything yet. I did read lots of articles about it and supposedly, BMW is going to ramp up production of the wiring harnesses at their other facilities. That means it may not be as long a delay as previously thought. However it does concern me when workarounds happen. Hope quality doesn’t suffer. I had a buddy a while back get a new BMW 3 series shortly after they moved the wiring harness production and he had all kinds of electrical issues where turn signals turned on wipers and stuff.
Appreciate 2