View Single Post
      01-26-2022, 05:04 PM   #55
Paul.LCI
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M5 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGS View Post
That's really strange. I'm not an expert on what each step means, but the next step is "Dispatched from factory". So that implies your car has been sitting at the factory for some reason. The cars go from the factory to the port by train, and that only takes about a day. My car finished production on 1/19 and arrived at the port on 1/22. If you haven't already, I'd have your dealership contact their area rep at BMW NA to see if you can get an answer as to what's going on.
This is frustrating to me, I’ve already spoken with the GM of the dealer (which is a center of excellence , should I mention) and he said “ Simply waiting to come this way, no other information available.“ & “ There is no other information at this point, we wouldn’t hold information back if we had it.” I personally think he gave me a half assed answer, I’ve asked him twice now and the level of customer service I’m getting is kind of disappointing. I’ve spoken to BMW NA also, and they tell me nothing (to no surprise). I had them open a investigation & they said it’s just waiting for a ship. Now sitting at awaiting carrier assignment & not even at port is very “concerning”. But what I take is that my car is just waiting for a ship & it hasn’t been scanned or updated since then , since I went through a holiday. I hope….

If your car goes in transit before me I’ll be on a warpath to my dealer😂

Last edited by Paul.LCI; 01-26-2022 at 05:15 PM..
Appreciate 0