View Single Post
      01-01-2022, 07:54 AM   #16
TrevorM3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 6.3 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted_8 View Post
These sorts of threads tend to all go the same way... Bottom line, BMW are fantastic for putting proper hairy chested V8's into their non Motorsport division vehicles. No one else in the market is willing to do this. By virtue of this fact, chucking a tune or JB4 onto the 523hp 550i makes it genuinely fast and deserving of respect. If you want the highest performance saloon car possible however, you will be buying and tuning an M5 comp or CS.

to somewhat piggyback off this, i dont believe the v8's are worth modding. They dont hold unless you go all the way and build the motor. I know countless people who blew their f10's with tunes and dps, fuel, etc..all of them ended up eating shit. F90 same thing, had a guy down here making almost 800, car ran great but was down every other week for something. Ended up selling it for a Turbo S. I'd say stick a piggyback tune and be happy with that. Everyone on here is happy with the RC piggy. And i'm sure someone will come in here will say they've been modded for xxxxx miles and no issues, yeah sure, but it's coming trust me. And nobody on these boards says anything when the blow their motor...They just dissapear.
Appreciate 2
Al Pină1839.50