View Single Post
      12-17-2021, 04:40 PM   #114
Bluehorseshoe
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

First wash today. Always ask dealers to do minimum PDI (ie no wash and leave all wrappers on). I have a defective right hood vent. Looks like they put the protective white plastic on when paint was still wet. Stripped when taking sticker off the gloss black.

No shrink wrap comes on matte cars. My grey one was covered in white protective film. Not so easy coming off. This one was easy. Car was filthy though.

This is my first car with matte paint. Quality is super impressive. Big leap for me as I usually hate matte paints. Also, usually stick to black or gray or silver paints. This green is magnificent. Was worried I'd hate it in the sun but this is not the case. While I loved the Brands Hatch, so happy I took the chance on green.

Rinsed. Foamed. Rinsed. Foamed. Rinsed. Blow dried. Applied some matte detailer/sealant to all paint. Applied BeadMaker to all trim and carbon fiber and glass. Ran out of daylight. This weekend wheels are coming off and will apply BeadMaker. Matte paint was a joy. Not a single imperfection, which I can't get over.
Attached Images

Appreciate 4