11-13-2021, 05:48 PM   #240
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
The C8Z was announced about 2 weeks after I ordered my G82. I saw alot of the test mules running around, and I heard alot of the sound clips, and it definitely sounded flat plane crank. I just kind of fell out of love with everything else about it. I still love the G82, and I went with a super high spec to keep me from getting bored with it. But I may revisit the Z06, in the near future. Id like to drive one, and maybe that will have me leaning toward it, more.

Ever since the talks about a mid engine corvette back in 2014 (yes that long), i knew something was brewing. I been a corvette owner for about 20 years now so i followed and experienced the evolution from the C5 to now.

Once i saw the stingray debut in july 2019, i was like fuck, the new z06 must be insane. So when the book opened to get on the waiting list that fall, i got on it right away.

Then when they leaked the nurburgring videos i fell in love. This is GM's gift to us for those who love corvettes, those who appreciate evolution of a particular model, those who might not be fortunate enough to buy an actual supercar and gave us a corvette that is everything a supercar is, for a 1/3 of the price of an actual supercar.

And it's not half assed like the C7Z, which is still an incredible car, but the C8Z is a real deal supercar. And it is sad GM did this towards the very end, before going hybrid/EV but at least they did this for us fans.

I am very happy about how the C8Z turned out. What a time to be alive!
Appreciate 2
Limegrntaln13707.00
DrFerry6734.50