11-13-2021, 01:08 PM   #231
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by stein_325i View Post
I really like the metallic red over caramel/beige leather combo that they've been promoting in the press pics and press cars, and of course that exhaust is gonna be sweet, especially at high rpm's.

What i like the most, or maybe i shouldn't like it, is that people who are currently getting a chance to be close to the C8Z on cold start up, are revving it to near redline or at redline lol.

Usually on these race engines, and this is an actual race engine, you can't really do things like that. You can idle it higher to warm it up but you can't just stab the throttle like that on cold start up. That's not recommended on ANY engine.

But the fact the engine can take that, and GM engineers aren't advising against it, just shows the engineering that went into the LT6.

There's a youtube video explaining in depth about the LT6 which is amazing if you're into that stuff. Personally i like knowing about the cars i own, and since i'm getting a C8Z end of next year, i love learning about this car.

I'm going for ceramic matrix gray, adrenaline red interior, black wheels and carbon flash exterior bits.

This looks insane!
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
stein_325i25176.00
DrFerry6734.50