View Single Post
      11-08-2021, 03:54 PM   #16
micvite
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda RX8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnutt19 View Post
I dont disagree with anything you are saying. The point of my review is not to pull people away from the brand but rather to express the extent of my lousy experience and frankly because I would prefer not to leave the brand. Someone else said to me to not let a lousy dealer soil the brand for me and I am trying to do that but need a little help from corporate after my expereince.
Thanks for the comments, and you get short sightedness, the cost to acquire a new customer is much more expensive than to retain them. BMW executive group knows this and they have hefty growth numbers to meet which is why it should matter to them.
Unfortunately, corporate will at most tell you to go place an order with a different dealership or tell you they'll talk to your current one... most likely advice you those options that are missing will be back mid 2022 and you can place an order then. Been there done that. If they gave out free stuff to everyone that complained, they'd be out of money by now, and if they give you something for your bad experience everyone will start to expect the same which is why it won't happen. Look at my above post that you quoted and I edited about my experience with the dealers... even my current one, bmw corporate technically dropped the ball with a certain feature I wanted and they basically told me: you can special order another car if you want, but it won't have the b&w. If you expect then to magically give you a car with your desired options? They can't make the parts appear from thin air. Honestly your best bet is to find the cars at another dealership that are in transit and haven't been sold and are as close to the spec you want. Which your dealership should be able to do, but I doubt they're willing to as that can cost them money.
Appreciate 0