Drives: 2023 BMW M240i xDrive

Garage List
2020 BMW X3 30i  [0.00]
2023 BMW M240i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxwired View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cukeuk View Post
As a current owner of an A4 B9 I agree with you about the interior and the reason why I've chosen the GC is that it is almost as good in term of quality, but the GC does beat it with the technology. I would have chosen the S3 however they ruined the front end and the dashboard is more akin to 90's Japanese cars than a premium vehicle. The CLA is plain ugly compared to the GC too.

I laugh at reviewers who state the GC is aimed at young drivers, I am 66 in November and it certainly appeals to me..
Agree about the age of owners. I'm 56.
Quote:
As a current owner of an A4 B9 I agree with you about the interior and the reason why I've chosen the GC is that it is almost as good in term of quality, but the GC does beat it with the technology. I would have chosen the S3 however they ruined the front end and the dashboard is more akin to 90's Japanese cars than a premium vehicle. The CLA is plain ugly compared to the GC too.

I laugh at reviewers who state the GC is aimed at young drivers, I am 66 in November and it certainly appeals to me..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxwired View Post
Quote:

Agree about the age of owners. I'm 56.
I'm 16 and I have a 228i Gran Coupe in Storm Bay (my profile picture) I love the car mine is base, so it's not fancy but every time I take off or beat someone at a light I just smile. I know it's not the fastest but if you ask me 228hp and 258 lb-ft of torque is good for someone who is 16.
Appreciate 0