View Single Post
      07-16-2021, 09:21 AM   #177
MackSea70
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M5C, 2020 Tesla Y LR

Thanks Dan at Next Level Auto Brokers!

I just wanted to take a minute and share the great experience I had with Dan at Next Level Auto Brokers.

My background quickly - been a bimmerpost lurker for probably five years. Sold my 2018 M3 ZCP back in December for a 992S/7MT. Found out I actually didn't like the car after I got it home, so sold it back in May and have been on the hunt for a M5C.

Never used a broker before, but will say, every sales and service interaction I have at my local BMW center has left me less than satisfied. I'd been lurking on here and everyone says that Dan at Next Level Auto Brokers is the go to.

I reached out to Dan earlier this month after getting the run around from my local guy (no discounts, marked up money factor, me having to ask multiple times for the numbers). I think as the market stands today - discounts are not happening ANYWHERE - at least on these cars. The demand is just too high. OTOH, I refuse to pay ADM (and on a personal note, I think anyone who is currently paying over sticker needs to either have completely throw away f-you money or understand the risk they are taking (which is they will be under water for the duration of their financial obligation)).

Anyway, once we got thru the 4th of July holiday, Dan was able to quickly secure me a build, got it done at MSRP and base money factor. Once we found a dealer with a build, the entire transaction was done in about an hour and the car is currently scheduled for production.

As an FYI - currently in the 2022 configurator they are NOT charging gas guzzler tax - so this is a 1,000 savings on MSRP. I'm not sure if the fine print of our contracts allow them to come back and raise the price once we lock in (I'm all signed and done) but for those on the fence about ordering - do it now, I suspect this is a bug in the configurator.

Dan also pointed out some other programs that I was eligible for - there is loyalty money currently available on the M5 (750 I think), there's a credit union that is associated with BMW FS that will kick in 500 cash back at delivery if you have an account with them (PenFed) and as it turns out the state I'm buying the car from has a strict max on dealer paperwork fees (97 bucks vs. the over 600 i was going to be charged in FL).

I'm doing PCD on this as well (first time for that). Frankly - first time I've ordered a car vs. taking something off the lot. Pretty stoked - 2022 M5C in Marina Bay Blue / Silverstone Full. All options except carbon brakes.

Anyway - thanks Dan for helping me with my dream car and for helping me navigate this crazy world of insane dealer markups. I'd definitely recommend Next Level Auto Brokers to anyone not wishing to go thru the hassle of a local dealer negotiation process.
Appreciate 7