07-15-2021, 07:03 PM   #6210
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Sedan_Clan did you get PM this morning? Are you still in the running for DRE cert?
I'll text you in a few. I'm just getting out of class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
Sedan_Clan did you get PM this morning? Are you still in the running for DRE cert?
You that desperate for a free drink?

No, but seriously, if you do show up, we sort of know a little about what Clan looks like right...hopefully you wind up drawing him as your officer and then do us all a favour - forcibly resist his advances...make him work for it! I mean, after all, you're not someone who puts out after only 3 drinks are you?

Maybe do a little run, maybe do a little dance, maybe go all limp - I dunno, the world is your oyster at that point.

And the observing officer can't hold it against him if you act the fool.

I could totally see those kinds of antics happening. Hilarious! I'm the only black officer in this class. I'm easy to pick out. Lol!

Sadly we did lose one today.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You that desperate for a free drink?

No, but seriously, if you do show up, we sort of know a little about what Clan looks like right...hopefully you wind up drawing him as your officer and then do us all a favour - forcibly resist his advances...make him work for it! I mean, after all, you're not someone who puts out after only 3 drinks are you?

Maybe do a little run, maybe do a little dance, maybe go all limp - I dunno, the world is your oyster at that point.

And the observing officer can't hold it against him if you act the fool.
I don't want to let my e-buddy down, after telling him I'd show. I just want to make sure I do things right. I was under the assumption that each DRE candidate had to bring his own test-drunkie. If I bailed, who would he test? Would he have to do a 3-way on some other drunk to pass??? Even if he has show-towels, I wouldn't do that to him.

Actually, as mentioned above, the story capacity is EPIC! "See, I went to this DUI clinic, and the fine officer got me drunk, then handed me the keys to his personal P-car so I could drive on their wet skid pad. They kept feeding me Jack until I couldn't make it across the pad, then they called me an Uber and sent me home 60+ miles. There's even videos!"

What a visual!!!
Appreciate 0