Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M135i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHamz View Post
A bit if nostalgia on the BBC sport website:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/57074353
My England memories will forever be Italia '90... That seemed to me to be the turning point back to football being somewhat acceptable beyond the fans/supporters...

Euro '96 did not quite seem real to me somehow and the stumbling at the semi final hurdle seemed to sum it upon for me... a bit "all go, no show"... or, rather, "all show, no go"... Really, now, all I can remember is Gascoigne's wonder goal, and that we beat the Dutch quite handsomely somewhat against wider expectations...

I don't really follow England football now (never did, really)... I watched the game the other night as it was being held just down the road, and only knew about 3 of the players... I realise this is probably due to the fact that, in the last ten years, my team have only been in the premier league for one of them, but, even in that one year, I didn't pay much attention to the other teams other than as they played in front of me...
CAR HISTORY - Golf GTI 245 - F30 340i M Sport - F30 330d M Sport MPPK - F30 320d Sport - 997 Gen2 GT3 - 987 Cayman S - 986 Boxster S - Ibiza Cupra - Polo 16v - E30 M3 (Official GB import) - Integra 16v - Mk2 Polo S - Mk1 Golf C
Appreciate 1
strike4A513.00