View Single Post
      05-23-2021, 07:43 PM   #69
TexasJester
Private
Rep
Drives: Alpina XB7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
I read this and thought Biloxi, MS, he can't be serious. Crusin the Coast is a really cool event and I would highly recommend that for car lovers. Other than that, the water is horrible unless you got out on a boat a few miles. I've included the link, just because.

https://cruisinthecoast.com
Sounds like something said by someone that’s never been there. Actually it has some of the clearest water in the gulf, the brown the water looks like is the sand bottom. But if you want to see really beautiful water just catch the ferry out to ship island which is very cheap. Anyone but especially those with kids will never forget the only working shrimp boat tour I’ve ever heard of. New Orleans is a little over an hour away. A short drive away there are several air boat swamp tours. For those staying at the hard rock, the shrimp boat tour docks out back, as do many shrimp boats, fishing charter boats also and a little tour trolley leaves from there too. There’s are restaurant out back over the water that will cook the fish you caught! The Wednesday of cruisin the coast downtown Biloxi streets and parking lots are packed with all the thousands of classic cars for Biloxi block party so if you stay at the hard rock you just walk across the street and your in the middle of it. My wife and I have traveled all over this country and several others, she don’t like old cars, swap meets, car cruises, car auctions but come October I better have a suite booked for all 10 days because she is ready to go. And I won’t even start on the food!
Appreciate 0