Rep
Drives: BMW X6 G06

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitenD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukd X6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nZtiZia View Post
mostly 1 to 2-star ratings while scrolling through reviews that I just stopped scrolling. 5-star reviews didn't provide confirmation the app actually worked as a digital key. "nothing to see here, folks. move along."

disclaimer: I have the digital key capability. even if I didn't, I wouldn't go anywhere near this app!
Lucky you have it.. it sucks that our builds are no where near having it anytime soon ..

Let's hope they do soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukd X6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nZtiZia View Post
mostly 1 to 2-star ratings while scrolling through reviews that I just stopped scrolling. 5-star reviews didn't provide confirmation the app actually worked as a digital key. "nothing to see here, folks. move along."

disclaimer: I have the digital key capability. even if I didn't, I wouldn't go anywhere near this app!
Lucky you have it.. it sucks that our builds are no where near having it anytime soon ..

Let's hope they do soon

Is there a strong and valid reason why??
Some say hardware... others say software ... no clue yet and no confirmation from BMW making it hard to predict ...

Just as how bmw connected drive services work in some countries only .. making them super hard to activate them ..
Appreciate 0