View Single Post
      04-12-2021, 12:51 PM   #87
Skyman2345
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by induc916 View Post
I'm not speaking tough to you or pounding my chest like some alpha silver back sitting behind a keyboard. I'm just being direct and maybe that's hurting your "feelings" or ego/pride after. I would ask you the same question if you were in front of me because all i'm trying to do is get to the bottom of what's really wrong with your car instead of hearing you bitch and moan like a little kid. Maybe it has a boost leak and thats why it isn't performing? But what I do know is you're bashing a company without getting all your facts first (what's really wrong with the car)

You know similar to what you did with Carbahn | Mission Performance | DME Tuning ---- All thrown under the bus

https://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1586970

"Mission performance... that maybe the issue. My clutches failed though so I am addressing that first now."

"DME tuning tune it but it wouldn't make much power. I gave up and had it brought back. "

Enjoyable thread to say the least. So I'll leave you with this because honestly I don't give two shits about your car / money you lost or anything else in this thread other than finding out what the actual cause of issue your car is having.

"Its those wanting to push the envelope further that run into complications." --- Skyman ---- isn't that what you wanted with this F90 to push the envelope?

All the best to you friend. You'll get the details when everyone else does. And it was the shop I was at before that blamed Mission/Dme, turned out no one figured the cats were clogged and plugs were screwed up.

This go around is the car came home rolled off the trailer (both cars) and couldnt go around the block w/ out major issues.

I deeply appreciate your concern. Maybe just pull the aggressive undertones next time around. xoxo
2002 M3
Appreciate 0