View Single Post
      04-11-2021, 05:32 PM   #81
Skyman2345
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by induc916 View Post
What are you expecting, a tow truck to be sent out just because you say there is an issue. What happens if its not the issue of the builder and something else? Bad Injector, Bad Fuel, Bad Spark plugs? Clogged Meth Nozzle. Why couldn't he at the very minimum go to a mechanic to get a diagnosis? I would assume if he took it to a mechanic got a diagnosis and it turned out to be an issue with RK they would take care of it. Or if *he shipped it back to RK and it turned out to be their issue they would cover the transport at that point too. Instead of expecting the builder to ship it back to them on their dime. My point is he didn't do shit to help the situation except bitch and just expected people to roll out the red carpet for him.

Maybe I'm different no matter how much money I spend I don't expect shit from anyone. And I try and figure things out on my own before asking for help.
Oh and I would have flown in and test drove before picking up / shipping back.

Restraining myself from being a jerk to you like you are to me. Both my cars came back from RK and both INSTANTLY had severe issues. He refused to pay for return shipping, for diagnosis or anything. He began blaming me immediately. I've been around the block a few times and can sniff a scammer. But of course I gave him every benefit of the doubt and kept trying and he made me 1000% sure he's full of crap.

On top of it, 9 other people with fucked up 1000hp builds have contacted me. Sounds like a trend to me.

Question is why are you defending him? Just an angry keyboard jocky? Chill man, I don't fight online.

I filed a Lawsuit were in litigation. RK is being exposed, so many people have been screwed by him.

Oh ya he admits he gets interns to build the engines that aren't getting paid btw.
2002 M3
Appreciate 2
euro*1662.00