View Single Post
      04-07-2021, 05:23 PM   #75
mrgicm
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW M

Quote:
Originally Posted by induc916 View Post
So other than you reading out codes, have you done anything to help figure this out or just bitch and moan online? You bought a 1k setup did you do any research on 1000hp BMW F90's before you went down this rabbit hole. Hell only a handle full of F90's even have what you have I can count them on 1 hand. Don't you also have the 1st or 2nd fastest F90 on Draggy or something in the USA. Did you or someone do a leakdown, smoke test, looked at plugs, meth flowing, taken it to a mechanic? I'm sure you have documented all your back n forth and taken your car to a shop to be looked at right? What have YOU done to diagnose the issues you say you're having. I read your post and all you did was complain. With that kind of power you have, you're not going to have stock reliability, or did you think you could just peddle to floor at 2000rpm.

If you haven't had anything done diagnoses wise, then what did you expect them to do? Send a tow truck based on the notion you said something is wrong when it may not have anything to do with what they did? That seems a bit unreasonable. You as the owner should atleast help the shop with diagnoses, did you do this?
For 45k$ he is not suppose to do a damn thing other than sit in his car, turn key and run it properly without drivetrain errors and safe mode couple of times a day.
Appreciate 0