View Single Post
      04-03-2021, 12:18 PM   #76
islandman
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 X6M F86

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeF85 View Post
I feel the same way after installing bm3 feels like it shifts like shit in comfort mode im switching to DME custom tune an hoping it goes back to normal do you feel a lack of boost between 1k to 1,800 rpm when I’m driving threw town barley on gas the car feels sluggish and shifts are slow an sloppy especially right after upshifts feels like car falls on it’s face this is only an issue in comfort mode with shift setting at 1 bar when in sport or sport plus and at 2nd or 3rd shift setting feels fine I’m not sure if the lack of boost down low is causing the transmission to feel sluggish when shifting at low rpm’s I’m not an expert on cars,motors,or transmissions but its feels more like my old 2007 Acura TL type S when shifting at low rpm’s than the way it felt before flashing bm3 I guess XPH is always an option if DME tune doesn’t fix this issue

I have a Bootmod Stage 2 91 Oct OTS tune and I felt the same way with the shifts. Installed Xhp Trans tune and was not impressed. There was a minimal improvement but still too laggy. I'm not a tuner nor a mechanic. I decided to customize the settings today and took it for a short drive. What a difference now. Car is snappy at any RPM. We currently have an island wide lockdown in Jamaica with curfew being lifted Tuesday morning at 5 am. I will be able to test more extensively after that time. Attached are my personal settings.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0