View Single Post
      01-18-2021, 11:29 AM   #139
EKD
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M5C

Left the car this morning for the update. Its an 2019/2 build.

I had CarPlay activated earlier via "fake" FSC file on USB stick since i have iDrive6 (NBTevo_O..).
Read that if the dealer performs an upgrade of the iDrive there could be problems that the Navi wouldnt work afterwards and BMW refusing to fix, flag the car as software modified and instead offering to replace the whole HU at customers expense.

Of course the tech called me in the afternoon and said that there was a problem and that he couldnt get the Navi to work and that the car now was hooked up to BMW central support and that they would call me tomorrow. He didnīt mention anything about that "someone" had installed the FSC files.
However, 30min later he called back and said the support team had fixed it. I didnt ask anything about the issue, just went there and picked up the car.
The NBT version is nov NBTevo_W20204I which i guess is the latest there will be for iDrive6.

Most of my settings was gone (including all Iīve done with BimmerCode), but all Pops and Bangs are still there, both in N and when driving.

Gone but not forgotten: -18 Panamera Turbo / -16 M4 ZCP / -16 R8 V10 Plus / -15 Panamera Turbo S / -15 X5M / -14 R8 V10 Plus / -10 E63 AMG / -08 RS4 / -03 M3
Appreciate 1