Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
2019 Honda Civic Ha ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I fired my old electrician last month. I figured out that over the years he had given me discounts far bigger than my usual demanded 15%. The stupid mother fucker actually kept working with me to bill me way, way less than he was worth so he could bill me for the charity shit I do .

His scheme was simple. He answered my call and fixed lighting and appliances for the abused women i ran into and he told them i handled his fees, then he never billed me. Since this is covid time and he has celiac disease and lactose intolerance, I called his wife and asked for their adress and we went there, brought them milk and whiskey and I sang him Baby shark. The man was 72 with a bad back. I hope he shat his pants.

Horrible situation... his wife cried. She had no idea how much good his husband did, her ears were hurting cuz I sang their dog's favourite song all the way through. Finns are strange.

Yes, you're low on the list. I absolutely hate you for being a good friend for all these years even after we both know our views in many issues are far apart. My curly hair dude, Wade, you and a few others helped me through to a final chapter in my grieving process, acceptance. Totally bottom scum on my list the both of you!
Good on you for cutting that electrician loose, I bet he was...shocked! That sort of scheme rivals all the Ponzi schemes I've seen...you almost have to admire that sort of man who can concoct such a thing! Almost like there was a spark to him, a certain light if you will. Just draws you in, like a current.

I'm done now. But yes, I think it is safe to say he knows exactly what you think of him now.

And I assume he will never ever want to hear your rendition of Baby Shark again, so I suspect he'll straighten up and fly right.

It is surprising how therapeutic the board can be. A lot of good people on here. Some hope for the human race and all.
Wait can someone elaborate Idknow whats going on LOL
Appreciate 2
Lups11828.50