View Single Post
      11-22-2020, 06:28 PM   #2
Hirenarora
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdka54 View Post
Brand new to the forum. I've been researching the options for the 2021 M5 competition for the past month or so and when I did my last build on the BMW USA website, I noticed the they had included the M Performance options. Yesterday I placed my order for a Tanzanite Blue when Aragon Brown interior. I elected the executive and driving assist packages along with Bowers and Wilkins sound. I selected a couple of carbon fiber trim options and performance steering wheel. I decided to select the M Performance exhaust even though I could not find much information. Has anyone ordered this option? Is this option manufactured by one of the aftermarket manufacturers or is it BMW produced? I still have time to make changes to the build as it will be a few weeks before I get a build slot. Is there any reason to add this after delivery or just keep it in the original build? I'll probably keep this in the build unless there is good reason to not select this option or wait until after delivery. Any thoughts in the M performance exhaust is welcome. Thanks
I ordered the MY2020 with a M performance exhaust. I believe it is an aftermarket exhaust which is sold by BMW. You cannot go wrong with the M performance exhaust. It sounds beautiful in my perspective opinion.
Appreciate 1
Kdka540.00