View Single Post
      09-27-2020, 09:56 PM   #66
F90BSM5
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 F90 M5

So far, NOT A GOD DAMN PERSON can build an f10 or f90 and be reliable. Show me one that has been performing reliably for some time ever since the build. I'll wait...

The money some people expect you to pay just to forge the motor vs the results you get out of that built motor is foolish.

Maybe we as owners of the platform are a bit greedy too bc we just want more and more but none of us can actually say what "fast" really means to us for a 4 door family sedan that weighs 4500+ (depending how many donuts the owners like to eat a day).

Me personally I'd just love to have someone build the motor that can reliably run at 800-850 whp and also put out results to match that power.

Dyno don't mean anything to me sorry. Prime example from the most recent Vmax event. RK builds a sick engine for Evolve according to all the talk that went on a week or so ago then Vmax comes and car runs 206mhp. Same event last time a stage 2 stock motor Wrench Studios car ran 210 if I'm not mistaken according to some of the data I seen from the Vmax event. But the RK/Evolve dyno looked and sounded sick.

Don't waste your money on the built motor unless you want a fucking headache.
Appreciate 1
ss_m572.50